Microsoft updates their social network, So.cl – a few of us notice
- If you have never heard of Microsoft’s social network, So.cl, we aren’t surprised. The service launched back in December 2011 and was a private beta for students of the University of Washington, ...
Bill Ayers: Let’s face it, Obama should be on trial for war crimes
- And, he’s quick to add, so should every other president of the past century. A fun clip for many reasons. One: Because Ayers is such a far-left caricature, you can bait him ...
City of Vancouver embraces 'Meatless Monday'
- The movement aims to educate people about how eating less meat or going meat-free entirely can reduce their carbon footprint, minimize water usage and improve health.
Greg Louganis Engaged to Johnny Chaillot
- Greg Louganis is about to take the plunge – the marrying kind, that is. He and his partner, paralegal Johnny Chaillot, will walk down the aisle this fall, the diver tells PEOPLE ...
100 houses collapse; 25 dead, over 50 missing as rain batters Uttarakhand
- Uttarakhand has been battered by the rain fury. The torrential rain has caused landslips in the higher reaches and swept away several roads and bridges in Uttarkashi and Chamoli districts. It has ...
North India struggles to stay AFLOAT
- The state of Uttarakhand continues to reel from the after-effects of heavy monsoon showers and swirling and uncontrollable flood waters. Most rivers in the state are in spate, even as the flood ...
New Study Finds Cannabis Combats Brain Degeneration and Increases Stamina
- A new study conducted at the Institute of Molecular Psychiatry at the University of Bonn in Germany has found that cannabis triggers the release of antioxidants, which acts as a cleansing mechanism ...
Pilot Flying J guilty plea: Former regional sales manager admits to mail fraud
- KNOXVILLE — A third Pilot Flying J employee has pleaded guilty to a federal fraud charge. Kevin Clark admitted to one count of mail fraud today in U.S. District Court in ...
Protesters flood Brazilian cities over World Cup spending
- Protests by a quarter of a million people have swept Brazil as demonstrators express their anger over the amount of money being invested in the World Cup and an increase in bus ...
How the Chemical Industry Can Find Employees
- One way to draw talent is to train videogame-savvy college students about operating chemical plants—by letting them play videogames that simulate the job.
New HRC Report Highlights Challenges Faced by Latino LGBT Youth
- LGBT youth who identify as Latino face greater rejection from their communities and schools than their non-LGBT Latino counterparts, according to a new report on LGBT Latino youth released today by the ...
NI Secretary Theresa Villiers defends G8 security cost
- Northern Ireland Secretary Theresa Villiers has defended the cost of security for the G8 conference in County Fermanagh as "money well spent".
The selection and placement of stories on this page were determined automatically by a computer program.