Anne Hathaway wears bondage-inspired heels to ‘Les Miserables’ NYC premiere
- Actress strutted onto the red carpet Monday night in a pair of over-the-knee gladiator boots. The striking S&M style was created by Tom Ford, who also designed Hathaway's dress.
premiere of the made-for-big-screen musical Les Misérables, the actress stepped out of her provided ride, pausing briefly in a prime position to expose the (amazing) fact that ...- During the New York City
- Anne Hathaway come on dooowwwwnnnnnn! As we continue our path down Favorite Movie Actress lane, we arrive at the doorstep of Anne Hathaway – an A-List beauty who seems so down to ...
Premiere of “Les Miserables” last night (December 10), the “Get Smart” actress ended up showing shutterbugs a little more than she wanted to.- During her arrival at the New York City
- “Dominatrix flying squirrel” is just not a good look for anyone. That’s probably why you rarely see anything in the sadomasochistic rodentia family on the red carpet these days.
premiere of Les Miserables, Anne Hathaway went more catwoman than Fantine on the red carpet. She wore a head-to-toe look from Tom Ford’s spring 2013 collection, dominatrix boots ...- For the New York
premiere Monday night, and RadarOnline.com has the photos ...- Anne Hathaway is going to be miserable when she realizes that she accidentally flashed photographers while getting out of her car at her movie
premiere of Les Miserables in New York City (her shoes far less so), but she ...- Anne Hathaway may have wowed us with the caped Tom Ford creation she wore to last night's
- Ever since Anne Hathaway chopped her long brunette locks off to play Fantine in the upcoming and much anticipated movie version of Les Miserables she's been having a bit of a style ...
- See Anne Hathaway like you’ve NEVER seen her before in her latest flick “Les Miserables” & also showing the public something they’ve seen seen before was Anne’s lady bits as the actress ...
premiere, we spent a good several days examining her outfit from all angles and wondering if maybe, just maybe, ...- After Anne Hathaway's white-chenille-curtain meets clown-bridal-couture look at last week's "Les Miserables" world
- She's played Cat Woman, The White Queen, and an assistant who takes a lot of guff from Meryl Streep -- ANNE HATHAWAY is America's sweetheart. From her early Disney days to hosting ...
premiere of Les Miserables. But then we figured, well, Fifty ...- We were not the only one’s taken aback by Anne Hathaway’s extremely unusual, seemingly bondage inspired outfit last night at the NYC
premiere Monday night, and ET caught up with the ensemble cast to talk about everything from their epic bonding during the film, Anne Hathaway's ...- Les Miserables had its big New York City
- First person to notice she’s wearing Batman’s robot knee-brace thing is doing it wrong which was not at all what I was originally going to make this post about. Who told you ...
- She dazzled again in a more demure dress later that night, arriving to film an interview on The Late Show with David Letterman. Anne hath got style, don't cha think?