Florida Pizzeria ‘Pies It Forward’ With Free Slices For The Hungry
- Not long after Phil Solorzano, a self-proclaimed pizza lover, opened up his family’s fourth restaurant in Sarasota, Florida, he created a “Pie It Forward” movement that is making a big difference for ...
Remembering Battle of Waterloo: Enormous reenactment brings historic clash to life
- CANNONS roared, bayonets flashed and muskets blasted as British Redcoats and Napoleon's Imperial Guard clashed once again on the battlefield of Waterloo
J. Alex Tarquinio
Garuda Indonesia completes order for 30 Boeing Dreamliners
- “The agreement is part of Garuda Indonesia’s revitalisation program in order to provide our passengers with the best possible experience with the youngest fleet in the sky and to support the airline’s ...
Egypt says New Suez Canal to open Aug 6, eyes economic boost
- Egypt's New Suez Canal will open on August 6, the canal authority chairman said on Saturday, a project that President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi hopes will stimulate an economy suffering double-digit unemployment. ...
New Zealand Dollar Tumbles After RBNZ Rate Cut
- The NZD dropped more than 2.4 percent against its US counterpart after the Reserve Bank of New Zealand cut its benchmark lending rate by 25 basis points.
HCC Insurance Holdings Inc. acquired by Tokio Marine Holdings Inc. for $7.5 billion - Houston ...
- A Japanese insurance firm with assets of more than $40 billion will acquire the Houston company, one of the largest public companies in the area.
Richard Branson Gives Employees A Year Of Paid Leave So They Can Watch Their Newborns ...
- CEO of Virgin Group and rebel billionaire Sir Richard Branson just announced an incredible new job perk for his company’s employees: New fathers can take a year off of work to go be ...
WOW! Better Than Free Bounty Paper Towels At Rite Aid!
- I don’t know about you, but I go through tons of paper towels! So, free paper towels is awesome! Beginning 6/21, Rite Aid will have single rolls of Bounty Basic ...
Yes We Coupon
Alstom metro trainsets begin operational service in Baku
- The new metro trainsets have a capacity of 1,047 passengers and provide 202 ergonomic seats. In addition, the lead car has been fitted with a dedicated area for persons with reduced mobility. ...
Zimbabwe dollars phased out
- "We cannot have two legal currency systems. We need therefore to safeguard the integrity of the multiple-currency system or dollarization in Zimbabwe."
S&P lowers ratings of Barclays, Deutsche and RBS
- Ratings agency Standard & Poor's downgraded several U.K. and German banks, including Deutsche Bank and Barclays, saying it considers government support for these banks to be uncertain.
Shelter-in-place issued for upper part of Houston Ship Channel
- At 11:46 a.m., the United States Coast Guard received a report from a transiting marine group about the smell of fumes. The fumes were determined to come from KirbyBarge 2820, owned by ...
The selection and placement of stories on this page were determined automatically by a computer program.