Study Wrongly Predicts Electric Cars Won’t Reduce Pollution
- A new study from North Carolina State purportedly shows that electric vehicles (EV) won’t reduce pollution in the long term. A closer look at detailed results reveals that the study actually shows the ...
The Evolution of Bitcoin, from Behind a Berlin Bar
- These days you won’t have any problems spending your bitcoins. You can book flights, buy apartments and eat and drink your way through most of the world’s major cities. But three years ...
Bitcoin IT News
When ‘liking’ a brand online voids the right to sue
- General Mills, which makes cereals such as Cheerios, has noted on its website that consumers buying its products will have to go through arbitration rather than suing the company in order to ...
Michaels arts and crafts store dealing with security breach
- KANSAS CITY, Mo. — As many as three million debit and credit cards may have been exposed. In yet another security breach, a large company is causing customers to worry thieves have ...
Telus to acquire Mobilicity for $350M in proposed sale
- Related Stories and Links Mobilicity still in talks with Industry Canada about a buyer Mobilicity says Telus has called off its takeover ...
THE WORLD NEWS ONE
10 Reasons Why Alibaba Blows Away Amazon And EBay
- Alibaba the huge Chinese Internet conglomerate is going public in a world-wide offering led out of the United States. It is expected to occur in June or July this year. Alibaba is ...
Herbalife Ltd. (NYSE:HLF) News Analysis: Why is Stock up Despite Investigations from Eric Schneiderman?
- First the FTC, then the FBI, and now Eric Schneiderman are investigating Herbalife Ltd. (NYSE:HLF). Investors bid up the stock price seeing the management’s confidence.
Should bankrupt Detroit sell off its world-famous $2.5BILLION art collection to pay its creditors?
- In bankrupt Detroit, all sources of revenue to pay back creditors are on the table - even selling off the city's beloved art collection at the Detroit Institute of Arts.
Nokia XL hands-on - GSMArena Blog
- Another member of the Nokia X family decided to pay our office a visit. The Nokia XL is the largest Android-powered member of the recently announced X-fami
Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg: ‘I Have Earned My Place in Heaven’
- NEW YORK – The former mayor of New York City asserted in an interview this week with a prominent media outlet that he believes his work as mayor has earned him a ...
Saudi Arabia to begin building world’s tallest skyscraper
- The Kingdom Tower in Jeddah will be 1km tall, dwarfing the current tallest building, the Burj Khalifa in Dubai
LG confirms it will start producing its first mobile processors with TSMC soon
- Finally, an LG Electronics spokesperson confirmed the persistent rumors that the company will be producing processors "soon". We first heard that LG is working on its own line of chips, code-named Odin, ...
The selection and placement of stories on this page were determined automatically by a computer program.