3 Hiring Questions to Steal from Amazon's CEO
- Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos holds a slide show controller and applauds at the start of the launch event for the new Amazon Fire Phone on June 18, 2014, in Seattle.
Marcus to step down as Reserve Bank Governor
- Reserve Bank Governor Gil Marcus (65) said she informed President Jacob Zuma that she won’t resume her post when her contract expires on November 8. The surprise announcement, which was made in ...
JetBlue Airways CEO to retire in February
- David Barger will retire from his job as CEO of New York City-based JetBlue Airways in February, the company announced on Thursday. President Robin Hayes will take over the top job.
New Mexico Holds "People's Climate March" Events This Weekend from Public News Service - New ...
- Listen to Public News Service - New Mexico episodes free, on demand. New Mexico Holds "People's Climate March" Events This Weekend ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – People's Climate March events are being held in ...
Japan Unveils Adorable Mock Pizza Hut Run Entirely By Cats
- Cats are the animal equivalent of grumpy teens working summer jobs — disinterested, lethargic, perpetually annoyed. Just ask Tencho, Hime, Dora, and Detch, the four newest cat employees for Pizza Hut Japan.
Russia Yevtushenkov arrest prompts Sistema share dive
- Russian billionaire Vladimir Yevtushenkov has been placed under house arrest on suspicion of money-laundering, prompting shares in his company Sistema to plunge.
Sidecar Raises $15 Million to Expand Ride-Sharing Service Nationwide
- The ride-sharing startup announced Monday that it has raised another $15 million, bringing its total funding to date to more than $30 million. The latest round of funding was led by Avalon ...
Inside Stripe, The PayPal Competitor Backed By PayPal Founders Peter Thiel, Elon Musk
- Editor's Note: Stripe raised an additional $20 million of financing in early July. The Series B round was led by General Catalyst, with angels ranging from Peter Thiel to Aaron Levie, as ...
R. Darryl Thomas
Report: Anheuser-Busch InBev set to make offer to buy Miller-Coors
- MILWAUKEE - At Miller Valley the brewery tours continue and the assembly line rolls on. But around the facility, many people are talking about the Wall Street Journal’s report.
LEGO Campanile @ University of California, Berkeley
- Thanks for visiting; please also help us by clicking on SUPPORT to register a vote! At 10,000 Votes, LEGO will formally consider making this a real set!> THE "CAMPANILE" . . ....
FedEx Business Philosophy Commercial
- A man, played by Brandon Keener, sits at his desk while an amazing view from his office is seen in the background. “Do you know what my business philosophy is, Reynolds?” Reynolds ...
Is Teflon a Killer?
- For years, chemical company DuPont downplayed and hid the dangers of perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA), or C-8, as DuPont calls it, according to the Environmental Working Group (EWG). PFOA, or C-8, is found ...
The selection and placement of stories on this page were determined automatically by a computer program.