Gartner's Magic Quadrant for x86 Server Virtualization Infrastructure is a head scratcher
- VMware and Microsoft make the Leader quadrant, obviously. But Gartner chose to place all other contenders into the Niche Players quadrant. What about Visionaries and Challengers?
Pinay sues Uber, Airbnb execs for wage theft
- CALIFORNIA - A Filipina in San Francisco is suing her former employers who are both top tech executives for allegedly underpaying her for years and for sexual harassment from the husband.
Tribune Tower is up for sale
- Tribune Media, the owner of the 36-story Michigan Avenue landmark “has hired real estate investment banker Eastdil Secured to explore an outright sale or partnership,” the Chicago Tribune’s Robert Channick reported Thursday:
Diageo sells $780m brewing stake to Heineken
- Diageo has offloaded its brewing interests in Jamaica, Malaysia and Singapore to Dutch rival Heineken in a deal worth $780.5 million, while increasing its stake in Ghanian brewer, Guinness Ghana Breweries.
Norwegian Air CEO says US$69 flights from US to Europe around the corner
- Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA hopes to sell one-way tickets to Europe for US$69 as early as 2017 by flying from U.S. airports that have low fees, Chief Executive Officer Bjørn Kjos said ...
Photo that shows why the EU will never work: PATRICK MARNHAM on how protests by ...
- To cries of ‘A poil! A poil!’ (Strip them! Strip them!) a mob of Air France staff protesting job losses near Charles de Gaulle airport, outside Paris, ripped off the jackets and ...
Making Coke at Home? Keurig Debuts 'Kold' Machine
- Making a glass of Coke at home will soon be possible, if you don't mind paying more than $300 for a machine that sits on your kitchen countertop. Plus an extra dollar ...
Standard Chartered’s MD dump should strike fear into senior staff at Deutsche Bank
- Standard Chartered’s layoffs have gone from bad to worse. Two weeks ago, Bloomberg reported that the bank was cutting 250 of 1,000 managing directors. Today, Reuters reports that the bank
Thanksgiving Day in Canada
- Thanksgiving Day in Canada has been a holiday on the second Monday of October since 1957. It is a chance for people to give thanks for a good harvest and other fortunes ...
5 things to know about Pure Storage before its IPO
- Pure Storage, an enterprise flash storage company, is seeking to raise $400 million or more and is expected to debut Wednesday on the New York Stock Exchange.
FAQ: Citibank, the AAA and Arbitration, My Experience Fighting for Quick Dispute Resolution
- I get a lot of questions. I will use this FAQ as a living repository. Your due process rights are being stolen right out…
Jerry Brown signs doctor-assisted death bill
- Governor Jerry Brown welcomes Special Olympics athletes and members of law enforcement for the official launch of the Law Enforcement Torch Run - the final leg of the journey to Los Angeles, ...
The selection and placement of stories on this page were determined automatically by a computer program.