Exelon Employees Win Top Nuclear Industry Innovation Award
- May 14, 2015—A team of Exelon employees today received the nuclear energy industry’s highest innovation award for implementing a digital process for managing plant maintenance work. The employees were honored for their ...
Take-Two prepares for life after Grand Theft Auto V
- The game maker closes out one of its strongest ever fiscal years. The next step: finding a big hit in the months and years after its most successful launch.
Elephant Tech News
Governor Abbott Announces Kubota Tractor Headquarters Relocation To Texas
- Governor Greg Abbott today announced that Kubota Tractor and Credit Corporations will relocate their corporate headquarters from Torrance, California to Grapevine, Texas. Kubota’s headquarters relocation is projected to create at least 344 ...
Hanford TechCom LLC
Virginia mining exec claims he's an African king, daughter a princess; Disney making a film ...
- When I came across social media posts on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram about this yesterday, I sincerely thought it was a hoax. It couldn't be true. Everything about the story was so ...
Wegmans expanding closer to Long Island, headed to Brooklyn
- Wegmans will anchor a $140 million redevelopment of the area's Admiral's Row. Work on the site, which also includes restoration of two historic structures,...
Encana Reports Solid First Quarter Operating Performance and Continued Liquids Growth
- Encana delivered strong results in the first quarter, during which it grew liquids production and cash flow, advanced the development of its four most strategic assets and prudently managed its balance sheet. ...
PayPal Working On ‘Natural Body Identification’ Via Implantable Microchips
- “And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or ...
El Pollo Loco earnings: 18 cents per share vs. expected EPS of 17 cents
- Restaurant chain El Pollo Loco reported quarterly earnings and revenue that topped analysts' expectations on Thursday, but its stock slipped in extended trading on weaker-than-expected comparable restaurant sales and guidance.
J.C. Penney looks like it’s winning back market share from Macy’s
- For the past two years, conventional wisdom was that J.C. Penney’s JCP brief and disastrous flirtation with hipness under former Apple executive Ron Johnson had ...
Paula Deen Is Selling Her Savannah Mansion for $12.5 Million (PHOTOS)
- The celebrity chef is selling her 5.5-acre Savannah, Georgia, estate for $12.5 million, a source confirms to PEOPLE. The private, gated property — where she filmed her Food Network cooking shows — boasts ...
The selection and placement of stories on this page were determined automatically by a computer program.