Obama: How terrible of Congress to ruin Christmas by … causing people to lose their ...
- Via RCP, he’s talking about unemployment insurance, but no matter. When the man’s right, he’s right. What kind of monsters would sandbag an unsuspecting middle class by … taking away their coverage? ...
Buying A Fast Food Franchise: Subway vs Quiznos
- Buying a fast food franchise no longer means you are considering a McDonald’s. Today there are a lot of big competitors in the fast food franchise for sale market and one of the ...
News Chernin Group Purchases Majority Stake in Crunchyroll
- The Chernin Group, a company run by News Corporation executive Peter Chernin, announced on Monday that it has acquired a majority stake in the media distribution website Crunchyroll. The company noted it ...
Ralph S. De Torres
Why Apple Hired Burberry's Angela Ahrendts
- Scott Galloway, a professor at NYU's Stern School of Business, discusses why Apple hired Burberry's Angela Ahrendts with Mark Crumpton on Bloomberg Television's "Money Moves." (Source: Bloomberg)
Grangemouth: the facts as known
- We’ve been digging around behind the scenes for the last few days now trying to make sense of the labyrinthine tangle of claim and counter-claim over what’s going on at the Ineos ...
Welcome to the era of the personal cloud: Alcatel-Lucent
- The "Personal Computer Era" has evolved into the "Personal Cloud Era" with the surprising new entrant, the tablet, says Michel Emelianoff, executive vice president of Alcatel-Lucent and president of Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise.
Investors Confuse Tweeter With Twitter; Send Bankrupt Stock Up 1800%
- Tweeter (Photo Credit:Ildar Sagdejev (Specious)/ licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported, 2.5 Generic, 2.0 Generic and 1.0 Generic license.) Filed under Business, ...
C. P. Ralph
TweetsPie for Android updated with new look: It’s Twitter for people that really don’t have ...
- TweetsPie has been around for a little while already for Android and iOS, but at the end of last month a redesign of its Android app quietly rolled out. So, we decided ...
Gold bars worth $1.1m found in plane toilet in India
- It was the third increase this year as the government attempts to curb demand for the precious metal, which many Indians traditionally hoard in the belief it will bring financial security.
Government confirms partial Air New Zealand sale
- AFP FILE PHOTO WELLINGTON, New Zealand — The New Zealand government confirmed Sunday the partial sell-off of national flag carrier Air New Zealand to local and offshore institutions. It did not say ...
Jerry P. Calubiran
3 Life Lessons after 100+ Book Reviews
- It does not happen by fluke. With more than 100+ Reviews on the Freedom Portal and 30+ reviews on Flipkart, an average rating of 4.8 stars out of 5, thousands of followers, ...
In a First, Japan Airlines Orders Airbus Jets
- TOKYO — Airbus announced a $9.5 billion order from Japan Airlines on Monday, the European aircraft builder’s biggest breakthrough in Japan, which is one of the last redoubts of dominance by Boeing.
The selection and placement of stories on this page were determined automatically by a computer program.