» Search results
Egypt's presidents warns against unrest
- An Egyptian police officer laughs with protesters as he secures a road leading to the Shura Council during a speech by President Mohammed Morsi in Cairo, Egypt, on Saturday.(Photo: Amr Nabil, AP)
#Savage Egyptian Cleric Threatens Egypt's Copts with Genocide: "The day Egyptians…feel you are against them, ...
- The above ad is part of our newly expanded anti-jihad campaign. The regime that Barack Obama is responsible for putting into power in Egypt is increasingly showing its true colors -- and ...
Egypt’s Anti-Freedom Constitution: The Borhami Video
- [Salafist cleric leader Yasser Borhami (right) speaks with Morsi's presidential advisor Bassam al-Zarqa during the constitutional marathon vote in the assembly on 30 November. Image by Mohamed Abd El Gany/Reuters]
Egypt central banks warns foreign currency reserves at "minimum critical level"
economy in his first address before the newly convened ...- CAIRO - Egypt's Islamist president warned against any unrest that could harm the drive to repair the country's battered
Egypt Adopts New Foreign-Currency System – Wall Street Journal
central bank said Saturday night, as financial policy makers struggle to plug fast-depleting foreign-exchange reserves. Egypt's holdings of ...- CAIRO—Egypt will begin a new system for buying and selling foreign currency, the country's
Egypt media: Politics and the growth of polarisation
- Almost everything in Egypt is currently polarised: the political players, the people, and the media as well. This polarisation has brought up a society and a media system suffering from borderline personality ...
Social Media Politics : MB e-Committees
- Before and during January 25 revolution Egyptian social media users especially on twitter and Facebook knew very well that the NDP had what we called “e-committee” and now in the new era ...
Egypt: Endowments Minister Urges Call for Islam Among Tourists
- Egypt's Minister of Endowments Talaat Afifi on Friday urged youths and workers in the tourism sector in Sharm al-Sheikh to call for Islam through decent morals and behaviour.
Egyptian Islamic Spring - Muslim Brotherhood To Charge Opposition Leaders With Treason
- Cairo (AsiaNews) – Egypt’s public prosecutor, Talaat Ibrahim Abdallah, has ordered an inquiry into the leaders of the National Salvation Front, Hamdeen Sabahi, Amr Moussa and Mohammed ElBaradei. Appointed by President Mohammed Morsi, ...
EGYPT MOVING CLOSER TO CIVIL WAR……..
- Share Like I’ve said all along, the ‘Arab Spring’ is a total sham, and when the breakdown hits, it ain’t going to be pretty. H/T: Always Watching Tensions rising in Egypt ...
Who can resist a good read about the mystical, mythical world of ancient Egypt?
- Lester Picker of Havre de Grace, Maryland, is a nature, travel, and landscape photographer and writer. Meet him in this brief interview as he discusses his novel, The First Pharaoh, now available ...
Rosner replaces Ramy in World Series Finals
- Simon Rosner, the world No15 from Paderborn, will replace Egypt’s world champion Ramy Ashour in next week’s ATCO PSA World Series Squash Finals to become the first German to earn a place in the flagship championship.
Egypt's president warns against unrest as foreign reserves at "minimum critical level"
Congressmen: Obama ‘Reckless’ to Arm Egypt with F-16 Fighter Jets
- On Thursday Congressman Ted Poe (R-TX) criticized the Obama administration for sending twenty F-16 fighter jets to the new Muslim Brotherhood-dominated Egyptian government. “It is reckless and unwise for the U.S. to ...
Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood Government And Hezbollah To Forge “Tight” Relationship…
- In a dramatic policy shift, Egypt will seek to forge “tight” relations with Hezbollah, Egyptian Ambassador to Lebanon Ashraf Hamdy revealed in a candid interview published Saturday in Lebanon’s Daily Star.
The selection and placement of stories on this page were determined automatically by a computer program.