This was originally posted by FriendOfMuslim. The Demographics exhibited in this video are alarming. There were 100,000 Muslims in America in 1970 There are ...
- Immigrants play a large role in the U.S. economy, and help to design electronics, staff research labs, care for children and harvest food. The United States undoubtedly benefits from the work of ...
America ...- Immigration Reform, Not Political Poker by Carlos Batara Soon after the 2012 elections ended, a wave of predictable knee-jerk reactions followed. Political pundits, news reporters, and immigrant advocates credited the New
- When it takes session in January, the 113th Congress will have a number of critical issues that demand attention. There will be the potential fallout from the fiscal cliff, a new round ...
- Immigration Minister Jason Kenney has played a key role in making changes that, among other things, favour skilled workers and require future citizens to pass language proficiency tests.
national detainer guidance that eliminates the fear of deportation for most non-criminal aliens. ...- In what appears to be the direction of U.S. immigration laws for the future, ICE has issued new
Nigeria Immigration Service in 2012, the Comptroller-General, of the Service, Rose Uzoma, has said.- No fewer than 16,738 illegal migrants were repatriated by the
- What's being heralded as President Barack Obama's Christmas gift to illegal aliens is the latest policy change that will have a negative impact on the effectiveness of U.S. immigration law enforcement.
Arizona law requiring that businesses check the citizenship of every new hire ...- Five years after it took effect and more than year after it was upheld by the U.S. Supreme Court, an
Arizona DREAM Act Coalition staff members, other advocacy group representatives and young immigrants line up in Phoenix last August for guidance about the federal program called Deferred Action, that would help illegal ...-
- "Thank you for your superb book on immigration. I have been hoping to better understand the human reality of immigration, and your book - often hard to read - did just that. ...
health care in his first term, according ...- President Obama says immigration is his major second-term priority, on par with his push for
health care in his first term, according to an interview aired Sunday that continues to boost the ...- President Obama says immigration is his major second-term priority, on par with his push for
- With all eyes on the fiscal cliff, the president has more issues in mind as he prepares to begin his second term.
recruitment would be used to attempt ...- According to her, 12 states were disadvantaged and did not have too many immigration officers on the nominal role of the service, adding that the next
- Campaigners say they want this weekend’s anti-immigration protest to be a ‘civilised’ chance for the ‘silent majority’ to speak out.
National Women's League returns to action from the festive period to play before the turn of the year as the league enters match-day-3 this weekend.- The