Barbie Sales Are Down For The Eighth Consecutive Quarter, Because Monsters
- Barbie, the iconic plastic doll with the proportions of a desiccated hot dog, is having a rough time staying culturally relevant. Mattel's latest sales figures paint a grim picture for the 55-year-old ...
Chinese cyberattack forces computer shutdown at National Research Council
- The federal government’s National Research Council was forced to shut down its computers to stop cyberattacks from China, CTV News has learned.
Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: First Picture From Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice
- She's here! The first look at Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman in the upcoming film Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice was revealed at Comic-Con in San Diego, Calif., on Saturday, July ...
Psychiatrist Will Not Be Fired After Shooting Murderer in “Gun Free” Hospital
- We are thankful for the swift action of Dr. Lee Silverman, Dr. Jeffrey Dekret, John D’Alonzo and the other colleagues and visitors who took brave and difficult action during yesterday’s tragic event. ...
Talk 920 | Atlanta
Watch Obamacare Architect Jonathan Gruber Admit in 2012 That Subsidies Were Limited to State-Run Exchanges ...
- Whitehouse.govEarlier this week, a three-judge panel in the D.C. Circuit Court ruled that, contrary to the Obama administration’s implementation and an Internal Revenue Service rule, Obamacare’s subsidies for private health insurance were ...
The 10 Best TV Shows of All Time
- The Korean War lasted three years, "MASH" ran for 11. This part comedy, part dramatic series focused on the antics of Dr. Hawkeye Pierce, a surgeon drafted to work at a mobile ...
Spider-Man caught on tape punching cop in Times Square
- Warning: Video contains profanity. Meet your Un-Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man! A panhandler dressed as the iconic webslinger repeatedly punched a cop in the face during a violent Times Square tu...
Bad weather stymies activists' attempt to stop Syrian chemical weapons ship
- Marine biologists warn that the process of neutralising chemical weapons could have 'catastrophic' ramifications for the ecosystem of the Mediterranean Sea
Steelers GM: Big Ben deal can wait
- Pittsburgh Steelers general manager Kevin Colbert said Monday that signing quarterback Ben Roethlisberger to a long-term contract is just a matter of when, not if.
〽️r. Yellow boi
DC ban on carrying handguns is unconstitutional, federal judge says
- In a landmark gun control case, a federal judge in Washington DC has overturned the city’s total ban on carrying handguns outside the home, saying it is unconstitutional.
Mark Warner on offense in Virginia Senate debate
- When Gillespie asked Warner whether he would vote for the bill again, the senator said the law needs to be “fixed” – not repealed. Then he accused his challenger of not laying ...
‘Up the Down Staircase’ author Bel Kaufman dead at 103
- The former New York public school teacher, who died Friday, in 1965 published the novel that changed her life — a portrait of a young city school teacher battling a soul-crushing bureaucracy ...
The selection and placement of stories on this page were determined automatically by a computer program.