Romney calls for 'real change' in economic address
election as a choice between fiscal responsibility and more of the same, Mitt Romney began his closing argument to voters Friday -- calling for "real change, big ...- AMES, Iowa – Framing the
- The Romney campaign is keeping their candidate off network television for the last two weeks of the campaign. Romney adviser Kevin Madden says “Look, one of the great things about the debates ...
- Mitt Romney is running his campaign as a ‘tough on China Job Creator’ but what we’ve witnessed is not proof of his assertion. Again. Another one. Delphi Automotive completed its acquisition of FCI Group’s motorized ...
Presidential campaigns. They've performed at rallies and benefits, sold T-shirts to make money for the cause, and lent their ...- The National have been huge supporters of Barack Obama in both of his
presidential candidate was on stage with hard rocker Meat Loaf singing “America the Beautiful” when the musician decided to freestyle a bit and add his own flavor to the classic ...- The GOP
Presidential candidate Mitt Romney could be feeling paradise by the dashboard lights after rocker Meat Loaf endorsed him at a rally in the swing state of Ohio.-
- It's hard to predict with a candidate who's had five positions on every issue, but here's our best shot.
President Obama and his college transcripts, which are not sealed by the way, no one has asked to see ...- Where are Gov. Mitt Romney’s college transcripts? For all of the questions about
Republican Senate candidates Richard Mourdock from Indiana ...- Kenosha, Wisconsin (CNN) – Vice President Joe Biden on Friday implied that Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan lack the "moral courage" to condemn comments from
- The Recovery.Gov web site describes the loan as being designed “to aid small businesses which are unable to obtain financing in the private credit marketplace.”
Massachusetts governor, became hellbent on ...- We’ve witnessed many Mitt Romneys, but the one unearthed by the Boston Globe‘s Murray Waas yesterday is perhaps the most vicious and cruel: a zealot who, as
Colin Powell is endorsing President … – New York Daily News New York Daily News Mitt Romney adviser says race is the reason ...- Mitt Romney adviser says race is the reason
- One of the publication's many lazy stenographers attempting to pass himself off as a "reporter" -- in this case, one James Hohmann -- frames Romney's blatant lie that Chrysler/Jeep is contemplating moving ...
Sensata factory in Freeport, Illinois. Not only is Mitt Romney’s Bain Capital shipping 170 American jobs to China, as we’ve reported on The Ed Show, but they’re now ...- The situation is reaching fever pitch at the