Ocean City pier damaged by storm
Hurricane Sandy bears down on the east coast, Sunday, Oct. 28, 2012, in Ocean City, Md. Governors from ...- Mary Corrus, from Ocean City, Md., takes a picture of the rough surf as
Hurricane Sandy, Ocean City, Power ...- (Credit: CBS) Reporting Mike Hellgren Filed under Local, News, Syndicated Local Related tags Beach Erosion, Coastal, Flooding,
Jersey Shore, a mandatory evacuation of the barrier islands was issued late Friday by the Cape May County Office of ...- OCEAN CITY – With a storm of historic proportions headed toward the
Hurricane Sandy. At this time, Ocean City is beginning to see the initial effects of the storm, with accelerating winds ...- Ocean City Emergency Services is continuing to monitor the projected path of
- Ocean City flooding on Sunday Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Years and years ago, a storm brought the ocean across the beach and Boardwalk, right up the knees of the horses at the 1902 Herschell-Spillman Carousel at Trimper's Rides.
WBFF FOX45 Baltimore
- WBFF FOX45 Baltimore - Top Stories - Ocean City discourages visitors ahead of storm - Ocean City officials say anyone planning visits to the town should postpone their travels, and peopl
Hurricane Sandy has done significant damage to the downtown pier in Ocean City.Police department spo- WBFF FOX45 Baltimore - Top Stories - Sandy Damages Pier in Downtown Ocean City -
Maryland specializing in kites, single line kites, stunt kites, windsocks, flags, banners, flags, aerial toys and gifts.- The Kite Loft has 3 locations in Ocean City,
- The Town of Ocean City is advising citizens who have not evacuated to shelter in place by remaining where they are for the duration of the storm. Residents and visitors should stay ...
Hurricane Sandy. Chip Reid reports from Ocean City, Md., where residents are snapping up supplies to help protect them ...- Millions of people along the East Coast are bracing for the arrival of
- [image]Just as Dunedin city councillors say it is time to stop stringing the community along and make a decision on John Wilson Ocean Dr, a report from council staff throws another option ...
Hurricane Sandy on the city:- OCEAN CITY -- The Ocean City Office of Emergency Management has released the following information 12:30 p.m. Friday, Oct. 26 regarding the threat of
WDEL's Sean Greene went to 17th Street and the Boardwalk just before sunset to see how things were at Delmarva's biggest beach.
7:30 A.M. Monday October 29, 2012, one hour before first Full Moon high tide. Still about 12 hours before landfall of center of storm. 1st Street & Bay Ave.,...