Morsy to discuss Constituent Assembly with former presidential candidates
- President Mohamed Morsy will meet on Saturday and Sunday with a number of former presidential candidates and civil society figures in an attempt to reach a consensus on the Constituent Assembly's ...
Barack Obama puts on an entertaining rally.The smile, that long body striding confidently to the podium, the rolled-up shirt sleeves, the entertaining quips about "Romnesia" and Big Bird.But ...- Look, I know President
Mitt Romney and Barack Obama's clash this week will be just the latest in a long tradition of presidential showdowns-
Mitt Romney states that the foreign nationals who complete their advanced degrees in the STEM fields must get their Green Cards, while they complete their advanced degrees. However, President Obama ...- Presidential candidate,
election. It’s easy to imagine that these models are complicated and contain many demographic, sociological, ...- You may have read about statistical models that claim to predict the outcome of the upcoming Presidential
election was held in the early days of the United States. The presidential election took place starting on December 15, 1788 following the ratification of the United States ...- The very first presidential
election is seemingly endless.- CHICAGO: Scare-mongering ads, voter registration forms dumped in the trash and misleading statements on the stump: the list of dirty tricks sullying the US presidential
elections, do Tunisians cast a more critical look on the ...- The oppressed people of Tunisia have long envied western democracy. Now that they've regained their freedom and had their own democratic
- As metaphors go, the guerrilla photo op of Paul Ryan posing at an Ohio soup kitchen is about as clean as the pots he was pretending to scrub; the image of him pitching ...
- The Guardian (blog) US election: Obama and Romney target key swing states BBC News The US presidential election rivals are preparing for a crucial swing through key battleground states that will determine ...
- Every day, families across our country confront the tragic realities of Alzheimer's disease -- an irreversible, fatal illness that robs men and women of their cherished memories and leads to progressive mental ...
election, a single question that puts the incumbent’s record on trial and asks American voters to be the jurors.- It’s a staple of every presidential
- In warm weather, John Quincy Adams, our sixth president, customarily went skinny-dipping in the Potomac River. The first American woman to become a professional journalist, Anne Royall, knew of Adams’ 5 a.m. ...
Washington Post DOSWELL, Va. — The presidential candidates grasped for momentum Thursday in the closing days of a hard-fought race, with President Obama returning to the campaign trail after ...- Rucker & Markon,
election right around the corner, Every Four Years is a festive and appropriate exhibit to attend. Grand Circle Gallery and the Robert Klein Gallery of Boston have brought to Boston a flash ...- With the presidential