Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt want to adopt Syrian orphan
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are said to want two more children and are thinking of adopting a Syrian orphan from a refugee camp in Jordan.
- Crude-oil futures advance as investors continue to worry that violence in Syria could spread to other countries in the oil-rich Middle East.
affair, compared to some of the complex and brutal operations devised in Syria’s civil war. But in a society whose divisions are historic, even if they have ...- The ambush was a simple
- Going out with a bang, U.S. ambassador Susan Rice left the United Nations on Tuesday slamming the Se
- But when WhoWhatWhy examined the allegations, it found that well-intentioned women’s groups trying to document and prevent such abuses may be falling victim to a deliberate disinformation campaign intent on rallying public ...
military ...- Washington, D.C. -- Today Rep. Chris Gibson (R-NY) joined with Reps. Peter Welch (D-VT), Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) and Rep. Rick Nolan (D-MN) to introduce bipartisan legislation that would block any
- Jurriaan Maessen ExplosiveReports.Com June 24, 2013 Former secretary of state eyes breaking up of current-day Syria into “more or less autonomous regions” In a very recent presentation at the Ford School, former ...
refugees have now fled violence in Syria and are in desperate need of shelter, food and water. Oxfam is aiming to reach 650,000 people in the coming months ...- More than 1.6 million
- Team appointed by Ki-moon unable to enter Syria; in Turkey to gather information on possible use of sarin gas.
- The Daily Mail has been forced to pay more than £100,000 in damages and apologise for a story linking a UK defence company with the use of chemical weapons in Syria.
BEIRUT — The civil war in Syria has now killed more than 100,000 people, a grim new estimate Wednesday that comes at a time when the conflict is spreading beyond its borders ...-
- EU gathered to discuss the events in Syria, specifically the various embargoes the EU erected at the start of the conflict.
Shout Out UK
rebels with weapon shipments, but reiterated that Berlin would not participate in the ...- German Chancellor Angela Merkel on Thursday said "anyone with a heart" could understand Western countries wanting to help Syrian
Ari Shmary R. Kolman
Assad forces continue to cross the so-called "red line" drawn by the world but largely unenforced. Chemical weapons have been used by the Assad regime every ...
Shaam News Network
Enjoy Midweek Update Every Wednesday and The Farrar Report Every Sunday!
- (CNN) -- Feet stumbling in the pitch darkness over the uneven ground we make our way with a group of women to one of the bathrooms in the Zaatari camp.
Team Follow Back
intervention in Syria. According to Kait McIntyre, “The Anti-War Committee of Chicago called a ...- Chicago, IL - Anti-war activists and Syrians again gathered in Federal Plaza here, June 25, to protest U.S.
military personnel at its resupply facility in the Syrian port of Tartus, a senior diplomat said, though an expert affiliated with the ...- MOSCOW, June 27 (RIA Novosti) – Russia currently has no
hasan selim özertem