Full length version of the 2011 documentary film "The Billionaires' Tea Party".
Pennsylvania Senator Arlen Specter on Sunday's NBC Nightly News, correspondent Kelly O'Donnell summarized his shift in political allegiance this way: "Specter's views, supporting abortion rights, immigration reform, ...- In an obituary for former
- The pitch for the video, which asks donors for help in spreading the video in the state, is written by the Fund's chairman Ken Blackwell, Ohio's former secretary of state, via SLATE:
Republican interests. Tea Party leaders, meanwhile, make hundreds of thousands of dollars a year. And yet ...- The Koch brothers‘ company sold chemicals to Iran, the proceeds from which may have gone to
morning, I happened on MSNBC's Weekends With Alex Witt. Within minutes, I was stunned by two Witt whiffs, to wit: 1. Criticizing the Tea Party's lack ...- Drifting around the dial this
Senate upside down.- The tea party wonder boy is sweeping the GOP establishment off its feet. Come January, he could turn the
- Being a Tea Party leader in any state in the good old US (even the smart states) means that you must be the most rusted-out screwdriver among a shed chock full of very dull ...
- Janis Lane is the president of the Central Mississippi Tea Party, and she believes that women should not be allowed to vote because they are diabolical and emotional.[..]
- Mississippi Teabilly Leader Janis Lane thinks we’d all be better off if only men voted, because women are mean, hateful, diabolic creatures that will get all up inside your head and fuck ...
- The Nineteenth Amendment passed in 1920, bitches got the right to vote, and, according to Mississippi Teabilly and Stockholm Syndrome victim Janis Lee, it’s been all downhill ever since.
Pennsylvania 118th House of Representatives District seat again. But when the redistricting plan failed and the district was left without a ...- Terrence O'Connor hadn't planned to challenge incumbent Mike Carroll for the
- For just the latest example, low-tax advocate and Teaparty leader Grover Norquist attended today's "Midwest Summit: Forging a New Consensus on Immigrants and America" and said the following (link):
Tom Smith is one of Pennsylvania's leading Tea Partiers. He founded a Tea Party covering two counties in Western Pennsylvania and he is a self-proclaimed "Te...
immigration in favor of much less important issues. A major part of that is because they're led ...- For years, I've been discussing how the supposed-patriots in the Tea Parties have largely ignored
- Super PAC Tea Party Victory Fund is using the “Obama Phone” lady in a new Ohio swing-state aimed ad. The pitch for the video, which asks donors for help in spreading the ...
- Information obtained by FreakOutNation results in a convoluted tale of jaw dropping hypocrisy by one Tea Party Congressman. Meet Tea Party backed, pro-life Congressman Scott DesJalais of Tennessee, who in fact, had ...
- FREEPORT, Ill. - What happens when you try to get Mitt Romney's attention at a campaign rally? The Republican's jeering tea party supporters call you communists. Outsourced Sensata workers, famous nationally now ...