federal officials. Sohiel Omar ...- Documents: FBI press release | Criminal complaint Four Inland Empire men were arrested Monday in connection to a terrorist plot that was foiled by
- An investigation that led to the arrests of four Inland Empire men accused of plotting terrorist attacks overseas hinged on information provided by a confidential informant. According ...
Southern California extremist network, rattled neighbors in the small, working-class Upland neighborhood of duplexes where Santana ...- News of Miguel Santana’s terror plot arrest, and accusations that he was a member of a
Southern California men who have been ...- Members of the media gather outside the home of 21-year-old Miguel Alejandro Santana Vidriales of Upland, Calif. Tuesday, Nov. 20, 2012. Vidriales is one of four
- Police say Blaec Lammers (right) admitted to planning and buying weapons for the attack. Investigators credit Lammers' mother Trisha with tipping them off.
Catholic, friends said- One of four accused of planning to kill Americans abroad, Miguel Santana was once a devoted
- One of four accused of planning to kill Americans abroad, Miguel Santana was a "really good kid" who transformed, friend says
- (L-R) Connor Stevens, Brandon Baxter, and Douglas Wright Three of the five self-described anarchists who attended various “Occupy” demonstrations last year were sentenced on Tuesday for plotting to blow up an Ohio ...
- A Filipino-American, along with three others, have been charged for allegedly conspiring to provide material support and resources to terrorists with the aim of killing American targets. Dateline Philippines, November 21, 2012 ...
- WARSAW, November 21 - RAPSI. Investigators uncovered plans for a large-scale Polish terror plot while sifting through Norwegian mass killer Anders Behring Breivik's list of contacts, Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk announced ...
military records indicate.- RIVERSIDE, Calif., Nov. 20 (UPI) -- The accused head of an alleged terror plot in California had served in the U.S. Air Force and was honorably discharged in 2001,
Four men have been arrested in southern California and charged with plotting to kill Americans overseas by joining up with al-Qaida to engage in "violent jih...
A criminal complaint alleges that four men were plotting to kill Americans and bomb government facilities overseas.