Job cuts announced at Zynga
- Zynga is the company behind Farmville, a social-media game that at its peak attracted 82 million players a month. It bought rival company OMGPOP earlier this year for a reported $200m (£121m).
- The well-known game developer and publisher Zynga is closing three studios and laying off 5 percent of its staff in an effort to streamline and save money.
Boston in the process. The axe reportedly also fell on employees at ...- Everybody’s favourite casual gaming firm, Zynga, yesterday laid off around 150 employees, shuttering its studios in the UK, Japan and
- Zynga, creator of Farmville, Mafia Wars, and Words With Friends, announced on Tuesday, October 23, 2012 that it will be implementing cost reduction measures, including closing studios in UK, Japan, as well ...
- NEW YORK -- Zynga's stock rose 5 percent in premarket trading Wednesday after the online game company disclosed it was eliminating games, studios ...
Boston office as part of a broader cost-cutting move that will trim its workforce by roughly 5 percent.- Online game developer Zynga Inc. has shuttered its
- Zynga, the online gaming company behind 'FarmVille,' and 'Draw Something' will lay off 5 percent of its full-time workforce and eliminate less popular games in a bid to cut costs. Zynga makes ...
Austin office, according to ...- Possibly trying to hide the grim news by announcing it during Apple's event, Zynga just laid off over 100 employees from its Bingo and TheVille teams in its
- The gaming industry is noted for treating its employees as annoyances best gotten rid of as soon as possible. Labor abuses are endemic in the industry, and there are firing stories that ...
Facebook Bingo, Facebook Bingo apps, iPad mini, social gaming apps, TheVille, zynga bingo- Posted by Tracey Monroe in Bingo News • October 24th 2012 • Tags: Apple Launch,
Facebook (FB) CEO Mark Zuckerberg say on his Tuesday earnings call: Now, I want to ...- NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- This is the last thing Zynga (ZNGA) CEO Mark Pincus wanted to hear
- Last year at this time Zynga was flying high. They were responsible for many of the ‘social games’ on Facebook–you know the irritating ones that you’re always getting ‘requests’ to play and ...
- You know Zynga, right? They were once the darling of the video game space, the next big thing. This was before it was discovered that the social gaming craze was proven to ...
Online gaming company, Zynga announced a series of layoffs and game cancellations just before its 3rd quarter earnings.
Boston office and killing off 13 game titles in an attempt to right its sinking ship. ...- Troubled social games developer Zynga is laying off 5% of its full time workforce, closing its
investment in 'The Ville'.- Embarking on cost-cutting measures, the Nasdaq-listed entity would also be ending 13 older games besides reducing
- - To fortify its footprint in European market, review and recommendation website Yelp has acquired its European rival Qype for $50 million, The acquisition would help Yelp to increase focus on Germany, ...
Boston division in a letter to staff memebers who weren't affected by the cuts. The letter ...- Zynga CEO Mark Pincus explained his decision to lay off staff and close down the company's